Customer Support Specialist (USA)
As a Customer Support Specialist at Dynamicweb North America, your primary role will be to serve as the first line of support for existing customers as a support desk agent, partnering with other resources throughout the organization to resolve customer issues. You’ll also help to ensure that all issues reported through the support desk are brought to successful resolution through monitoring and reporting efforts. Your role is key in driving an excellent customer experience for post-go-live support needs.Skrevet av Ryan Meade, VP Project Delivery, Dynamicweb North America, Inc. den 12.08.2019, 08:00
- Technical Learning
- Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Customer Excellence Commitment
- Provide excellent first-tier customer service by interacting with customers via Support Desk tool.
- Responsible for understanding customer issues and be able to evaluate and assign ticket priority and resource assignment(s).
- Gain and use platform knowledge to reproduce errors, document and problem-solve as needed.
- Ensure established SLAs for ticket response time, ticket escalation, and customer success metrics are achieved for entire Support Desk.
- Work closely with multiple resources (project managers, developers, integration personnel etc.) to develop strong business-relationships and to accomplish tasks.
- Take ownership of moving tickets forward to resolution.
- Build and maintain documentation (as part of our knowledgebase).
- Communicate status and provide updates internally on ticket/task progress and overall Support Desk accomplishments.
- Provide ongoing input into process and communication strategy improvements.
- 2-3 years of experience working directly with customers, either in a Help Desk or Technical Support role.
- Exceptional customer-service/people skills.
- Software industry experience desired with a general understanding of ecommerce platforms.
- Working experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Writing simple SQL queries is a plus.
- Prior SysAdmin experience is a plus.
Skills & Abilities
- Enjoy working directly with customers and working with a sense of urgency to resolve issues.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to learn new tools and processes.
- Manages self and stays motivated and productive while working from a remote setting and in the absence of direct supervision.
- Detail-oriented. Good at keeping track of details and being responsible for follow-up, etc.
- Enjoys the process of creating procedures and following processes.
- Must work well with other team members.
- Work is typically performed in employee’s home office.
- Typical schedule is from 9pm-5pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday.
- Some evening and weekend on-call shifts will be shared across the SysAdmin and Customer Support team.
- Service clients across North America with a vast network of international partners that span multiple time zones.